[Skip to content]



UKNIWM Ref - 38869

The memorial was removed to the Old School Room, Newark Road, Cotham, c.1971 as the church was unsafe. St Michael's church was declared redundant in 1986 and is now in the care of the Churches Conservation Trust. The memorial is a bronze plaque (15"x21") on a wooden frame. The inscription reads, 'In honour and memory of the men of Cotham who fell in the Great War 1914-1918 (names). They died that we might live.'

Memorial location
Names on Memorial

Thomas COPE - Thomas Cope

Henry COPE - Henry Cope

James COPE - James Cope

Frank CRAGG - Francis Mark Cragg

William CRAGG - Tom William Cragg

Fred SENTANCE - Fred Sentance