[Skip to content]

Nottinghamshire County Council - Proud of our past, ambitious for our future

Report a problem with a public right of way

If you wish to report a problem with a public right of way (footpath, bridleway or byway) please fill in as many of the following details as possible to help us find the location accurately.

» Indicates required fields

Location of fault

Details of fault

Please choose the category from the list below that best describes the problem »

Your details (optional)

If you would like us to keep you informed about your reported problem then please complete your details below, in particular your e-mail address.

By using this site you are agreeing to our terms and conditions (including using cookies to collect anonymous usage statistics). If you do not agree you may either stop cookies in your browser settings or stop browsing the site. Find out more about how we use cookies.. Close